Friday, April 20, 2012

The Walking Dead Social Game On Facebook

The Walking Dead was done of its season 2. Today I did my searching about this Tv series. This is just my start on stay on the track for the next season of The Walking Dead. But of course sure there are always used to die in this series. The question is "who will die next?". One of the things that’s always been important to me with the Walking Dead comic book series is that you always be willing to get rid of every character at any moment if it serves the story.

Our third season is definitely going to be our best season yet. I’m really excited to get into it. It’s actually hard for me to do interviews about Season 2 because I’m like, “Oh my God, Season 3 blows this stuff out of the water. You just wait.” We’ve been working on Season 3 for a few months now. We’re wrapping up the first half and we’ve got everything nailed down. I can’t wait for people to see it.


There are still some surprises around the corner. We wouldn't be revealing so much in our final episode of Season 2 if we didn’t have so much more to reveal in the marketing for Season 3 and also in the episodes when the season begins. There are a lot of surprises around the corner.

This is what I heard gets one joining in Facebook apps for there new social game that will said release this month April, but so far it is still make us wait. I guess the title is still The Walking Dead, but the question is it's really good for users that well try this game out. For me I will call it AMC The Walking Dead Social Game. I know that The Walking Dead is from AMC. I am sure that I your going to search in some search engine. Opps, I forgot, I really apologized for delivering way of my English, cause I am not really good at it. But still, I'm here to get you some of its info.

Well so far, I have less. I don't really care for this if what ever you wish to say. But I'm here to give you a best of mine. I do really play social games on Facebook. I really excited that this game will release. I'm sure if the game will start, there will be a lot of tricks for this game. First reason, this because an browser-base game if this is a browser game, this is not possible to be cheated or hacked for some cool programmers. I also wish to use some because I am planning to try this game out. Like I said, I am as always interested in playing social games.

More Entertainment News And Updates will be post right here at ReelHut.

No comments:

Post a Comment